----- Message d'origine ----
De : Andi Hellmund <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : charfi asma <charfiasma@xxxxxxxx>
Cc : gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Lun 25 juillet 2011, 14h 40min 02s
Objet : Re: gcc analyze tools

Hey Asma,

yes, in older versions of gcc generator tools like flex/bison were used to parse
the source code, but this was changed with newer versions. Now, GCC uses
hand-written lexer and parsers (recursive descent parser). So for C, you need to
look for gcc-x.y.z/gcc/c-parser.c.

Hope that helps,
Andi