Re: Problem with SSA Names

Jonathan samoo <jonathansamoo@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The problem with the definition is resolved now but I cannot
> understand the second error i.e. wrong immediate use list. What
> exactly this error means?

This is an internal error.  The easiest to see what it means is to grep
for the error message in the source code and see what it is testing.  In
this case it is from verify_use in tree-ssa.c.  It means that the use of
the SSA_NAME is not properly linked into the SSA operands lists.

Ian

> On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 7:06 PM, Ian Lance Taylor <iant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Jonathan samoo <jonathansamoo@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>>> I am having an issue with the following error. Can anyone please help
>>> me out with this.
>>> ma.c: In function ‘main’:
>>> ma.c:19:5: error: missing definition
>>> ma.c:19:5: error: wrong immediate use list