Re: Local variables

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 7:51 PM, Ian Lance Taylor <iant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Abdul Wahid Memon <engrwahidmemon@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Yes. It is working when I am not in ssa mode (in ompexp) but there is
>> again a problem with function call that I have declared and inserted
>> in the code and the error is the following when my pass is before ompexp:
>>
>> RDOT/2(-1) @0x7fd2fbe38840 availability:not_available reachable body
>>  called by: main/0 (1.00 per call) main/0 (1.00 per call) main/0
>> (1.00 per call) main/0 (1.00 per call)
>>  calls:
>> hello.c:21:1: internal compiler error: failed to reclaim unneeded function
>> Please submit a full bug report,
>> with preprocessed source if appropriate.
>> See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
>
> That makes it look like you have introduced a new function which nothing
> calls.  Perhaps you are accidentally defining a new function rather than
> declaring it?
No. Its just a declaration and its working fine when I put my pass
exactly before "optimized" pass. Actually, the mistake that I did was
gimplifying call declaration as I did when my pass was at before
optimized pass. By not gimplifying it and putting the pass right
before "ompexp" it is working fine.

Thanks alot Ian.

Regards

Abdul