Re: Unicode string

Eric, may I ask what OS you are using? After I read your postings, I
tried the
same code on my Mac (OS X 10.6), and encountered exactly the same
problem.
Indeed, I do have en_US.UTF8 installed (on my system, all the suffixes
are
capitalized), and I have
out.imbue(locale("en_US.UTF8"));
My runtime throws the same exception as the one you are getting. I
did a little

I am using OpenIndiana/Solaris Express 11 and g++ gives exactly the same
error. However, solstudio produces a binary that creates the file but writes
nothing to it (its  length is zero).

Apostolos