Re: compilation error

Rony Paul <ronypaul77@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> else if (codel == POINTER_TYPE && coder == INTEGER_TYPE)
>     {
>       /* An explicit constant 0 can convert to a pointer,
> 	 or one that results from arithmetic, even including
> 	 a cast to integer type.  */
>
>              tree ttl = TREE_TYPE (type);
> 	      tree ttr = TREE_TYPE (rhstype);

If you want to change gcc, you will need to learn to use the debugger to
solve problems like this.

However, in this case I'll tell you for free that asking for the
TREE_TYPE of an INTEGER_TYPE makes no sense.  The TREE_TYPE of a
POINTER_TYPE is the type to which it points, but there is nothing in the
TREE_TYPE of an INTEGER_TYPE.

Ian