Re: dlclose() doesn't unload any .so that uses Boost

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 1:51 PM, David Hagood <david.hagood@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just for grins, what happens if you link main against Boost?
> g++ -ldl host.cpp -o host -lboost_signals

Already tried that. It doesn't make any difference.

> Of course, this isn't really a GCC question, but a libc/binutils
> question, so you may do better over on that list.

Well, as this looks pretty much like voodoo to me (tracking it down
was pretty fun) so I though it *might* be an issue with the code GCC
generates, but if you say so then I'll try asking over there.

Thanks.