Re: [stagefeedback-bubble] Error 2

On 29 April 2011 20:21, Piscium wrote:
> I have built gcc before from the Fedora source package, most recently
> GCC 4.4 in F13, and there was no issue other than a minor tweak to the
> spec file that I had to do.
>
> Now I am on F14, and got the errors further down [1] when building GCC 4.5.1.

Since you're building the Fedora package using the Fedora spec file
you should probably ask how to build it on a Fedora list.  If you
build GCC from the official sources following the official
instructions then this is the place to ask.

To diagnose what's failing try manually running the same commands as
rpmbuild runs, see what fails, and look in the build directory.