Re: Determine Instruction Set from Crash Dump (Apple iPhone/GCC 4.2)

Jeffrey Walton <noloader@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Is it possible to determine the instruction set being used
> (scheduled?) from an application crash report? I'm interested in ARM6
> versus ARM7.

It depends on the information in the crash report.  That doesn't have
anything to do with gcc.  gcc does not generate crash reports.  The
subject line suggests that this is from an iPhone.  I have no idea what
information is included in an iPhone crash report.  Sorry.

Ian