how can we enhance alias optimization when building a front end ?

Hello,

I red in the GCC internals doc that building e new GCC front end (compile
directly your source language rather than generating C langauge and then use gcc
to compile)
can enhance some optimization passes:

"... GCC front ends benefit from all the optimizations in GCC.  Some of these,
such as alias analysis, may work better when GCC is compiling directly from
source code then when it is compiling from generated C code ..."

I built a new GCC front end and I am interested in enhancing optimizations.

Any example (with any front end) or any idea  that can explain How can we
enhance alias when building a new GCC front end ?

thank you very much

Asma