Re : Tr : Re : Re : Re : add a new gcc fe based on gcalc or sample_fe

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Andi Hellmund <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
à : charfi asma <charfiasma@xxxxxxxx>
Cc : Philip Herron <redbrain@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Ian Lance Taylor <iant@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyà le : Sam 2 octobre 2010, 18h 30min 16s
Objet : Re: Tr : Re : Re : Re : add a new gcc fe based on gcalc or sample_fe

On 09/29/2010 11:56 AM, charfi asma wrote:

> [...]

Hey Asma,

please find attached a version of your uml front-end which "works" with
4.6! By saying "works", I just mean that it compiles correctly, but I
didn't look closely at the logic of your code. So, please give it a try
in your Cygwin environment ...

Best regards,
Andi

Hello Andi,

thank you for your help, I build this fe in my environment (but I am not using
Cygwin, I am using the shell of my mandriva 2010) and it works (configure, make
make install without errors ;)

but when I compile a file "test.uml" using the guml driver, I get this error:
I al trying only to transform a main function to generic (In my file.uml I put
only: int main() {return 0;}

[charfi@is010178 test_gcalc]$ guml test.uml -fdump-tree-all

Analyzing compilation unit
Performing interprocedural optimizations
 <*free_lang_data> <visibility> <early_local_cleanups> <whole-program>
<inline>Assembling functions:
uml1: internal compiler error: in cgraph_mark_reachable_node, at cgraph.c:1687
Please submit a full bug report,
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.

I think that there is sth missing that said that my node is reachable, the error
is occuring in the function "cgraph_mark_reachable_node"
any idea ?

thanks

Asma