C++0x development schedule

I'm regularly checking on the GCC implemented C++0x features page
(http://gcc.gnu.org/projects/cxx0x.html).

Is there any way to know what features are under development or an
estimated timeline or feature priority list? Are there development
goals or anything posted on the web?

I'm just trying to figure out the best direction to write my code so I
can avoid as much rework as possible once the features I'm after get
implemented.

The features that will require the most rework are (in order) are:
- constexpr
- template aliases
- inheriting constructors
- extensible literals

I'm already making use of the delegating constructors patch, which is
working fine.

Thanks,
Simon.

BTW many thanks to everyone helping to make GCC the most
feature-complete C++ compiler out there.