Re: Is --enable-libgomp legal with --target=avr?

Klampiar <klampiar@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi, I would like to know if "--enable-libgomp" configure option is legal with
> "--target=avr" architecture, becouse the build process of gcc fails at libgomp
> if both options are used. It probably doesn't make much sense to use openmp
> with such device, but I wonder if gcc with libgomp support should build OK for
> avr arch, and if not shouldn't configure script take care about this situation
> (either by ignoring --enable-libgomp option, or by exiting with error)?

I do not know whether AVR support OpenMP.  We might be able to tell you
something more useful if you tell us what failed.  In general there are
a vast number of possible interactions between the different configure
options, and they are not reliably checked.

Ian