Re: Gcc 4.4.4 GPL question

Hi Ian,

Our Legal department asked us to make sure that the generated binary code by this version of gcc doesn't contain any binary code from those three libraries (GMP, MPFR and MPC). If we cannot prove that, we cannot use this compiler. Are there official documents that state the binary code in these three libraries are not in any gcc runtime libraries and thus not in gcc generated binary code?

Thanks,
Christina