Fix building libobjc.dll.a (4.5.0) on mingw32

Hi all,

I recently downloaded gcc 4.5.0 with objc from the mingw download site.
The link-library of the shared objc runtime seems to be broken.

I saw in svn that its Makefile was updated between 4.4.0 and 4.5.0, which is nice,
because there was a lot of cruft in there.
However, it seems that libtool fails to export all the symbols from this dll.

I found a work-around by adding "-export-symbols-regex .+" to the link line.
However, since this is basically equal to exporting all symbols, which should be the default,
I suspect that libtool is confused/broken.

What would be the best solution to fix this? Then I can submit a patch for it.

Best regards,

Ronald Pijnacker