Re: Editor for writing Fortran Programs

"carrick" <marina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Is there a GNU Editor for writing FORTAN Programs in WINDOWS?
> Where can I download it from?
> I searched the GNU FORTRAN pages but failed to find one.

This mailing list is for compiler questions, not editor questions.

There are many editors available on Windows which can be used to write
FORTRAN programs.  You can write FORTRAN programs in pretty much any
editor which can generate plain text files.  Two good ones are emacs
and vim, both available from http://cygwin.com/ .  I'm not aware of
any editor which is specifically for writing FORTRAN.

Ian