Re: FW: gcc4.4.1 related doubt

Hi all,

Yes David if i build my kernel with GCC 4.3.3 there is no issue.
But since we have to use Cortex a9 support, which is in GCC 4.4 so
that is reason for using current tool chain.

I also try to build Linux 2.6.33, and got the same problem.

I could not find a clue to get correct symbols.

Kind regards
trisha