Re: gcc4.4.1 related doubt

On 03/26/2010 08:25 PM, trisha yad wrote:
I have downloaded cross toolchain from codesourcercy site.(Download
Sourcery G++ Lite 2009q3-67 )

gcc-help is not a good place to ask questions about non-FSF toolchains. For GCC provided by CodeSourcery, you'd better ask your questions on CodeSourcery's mailing lists or its support portal.

I want to Build my kernel with O2 flag. Will you please provide some
flag except 'O0' which disable this optimization.

I still don't know why you don't want those symbols in your binary.

I have not check o/p of binary with gdb. Is GDB will have any issue
with this type of optimization ?

I don't know.

--
Jie Zhang