Re: Emission of store_multiple and load_multiple patterns

Ian Lance Taylor-3 wrote:

> noeljohn <noel.daniel@xxxxxxx> writes:
>
>>     I introduced MOVE_MAX and MOVE_RATIO macros. With this the gcc build
>> is
>> successful. But when I compile the .c file, I get a segmentation fault.
>>     Are there any docs which will help in knowing the respective macros
>> required for the rodata section emission ? Awaiting for your help.
>
> The gcc internal documentation is pretty good on this kind of thing.
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gccint/
>
> Ian

Hello Sir,
     As in the assembly code as I had posted in one the previous posts, we
see that that instructions stmia and ldmia are emitted to get the contents
from the rodata section to stack. But in my case even though I have defined
the patterns for multiple store and multiple load, in which case contents
could be loaded and stored continuously, individual store and load
instructions are getting a number of times. But I wanted the multiple load
and store instructions to get emitted. Please could you help me out of this
?
     Awaiting for your help. Thank you.

noeljohn