How to generate different assembler directive in assembly file.

Hi all,

        Following is the standard assembler directive got generated in
simple int main and return zero program :
	.file	"test.c"
	.text
	.align	2
	.global	main
	.type	main, %function
main:
	.size	main, .-main
	.ident	"GCC: (GNU) 4.3.0"

       In above directive, I was able to generate .file,
.text,.align,.global and function name directive but my .s file is not
generating the .type, .size and GCC version directive.

        I included the target-def.h and target.h both still not getting the
required assembly output directives.

        Please, tell me if I have missed out anything or I need to include
any other file or have to define any macro for it. I searched in GCC
internals but could not find the solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant.