Re: building cross compiler fails for target powerpc-linux-gnuspe

Hi,

2010/1/22 Kai Ruottu <kai.ruottu@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Adding the '--with-sysroot=$sysroot', where $sysroot is your own choice for
> the suitable
> place for the target C library ('glibc'),  into your binutils and GCC
> configures.  And then
> unpacking the main 'glibc-*.ppc.rpm' and the 'glibc-devel-*.ppc.rpm'  or
> some '.deb'
> equivalents  into it :
>
>    $sysroot/lib
>    $sysroot/usr/include
>    $sysroot/usr/lib

  Excuse me, but I was just about to post about this, but using
*non-standard paths* in the sysroot. Is it posible to change/add paths
to default sysroot paths, if I would like to do that (as default for
my compiler) should i patch the source or is there any option suitable
for my case?

--
 Héctor Orón