Re: Help - as a beginner how to get started to contribute

Yeah... also I found the some of projects listed on gcc wiki
(http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki) has listed projects' owners, but I guess I'd
better stick to the simple project for now consider I am a beginner.

So does anyone know how to contact the owner of the following projects
which I am currently particularly interested in, as listed on simple
gcc projects page?
1. Make insn-recog.c use a byte-coded DFA
2. Convert reorg.c to use the flow graph
3. Find all the places that simplify RTL and make them use simplify-rtx.c

It looks like these projects have reasonable size for me to progress
and deliver. Hopefully I can ask more specific questions once get
bootstrapped.

Thanks!
~Michael

--