Re: Help - as a beginner how to get started to contribute

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Michael Han <lianghancn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have checked "Simple GCC Projects" page
> (http://gcc.gnu.org/projects/beginner.html), which looks like a good
> starting point. Any suggestions on how to get started to take one of
> the projects there? For example, the first project in optimizer
> section is "Make insn-recog.c use a byte-coded DFA", first I am not
> sure if this is still applicable (as it might be already done because
> I haven't found any file named insn-recog.c in current code base), and
> second how can I get contact with the origniator of the project to get
> more contact information?

Let me add to Michaels email that it would be extremelly interesting
if people editing the projects pages and adding new projects would add
their email so that they can be contacted in case someone interested
goes ahead and news a few tips to get started or more specific
information about the project described on the page.

Paulo Jorge Matos - pocmatos at gmail.com
http://www.pmatos.net