RE: One question about gcc fix_includes

Hi, Kai & Andrew,

	Anyway, for one cross-compiler, even building gcc causes to
"fix" header files again, the header files should be from the
cross-compiler itself, instead of /usr/include, is it right?

	If possible, I think gcc build process should be updated as:

	1. use header files from cross-compiler.   (Does current gcc
support this? How to do?)
	2. if the headerfiles have been fixed already, skip fixing and
copy them directly.

B.R.
Harry