Re: Bug in while() intrinsic ?

Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
BERTRAND Joel <joel.bertrand@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

	I'm trying to debug a subroutine in a very long program. You can find
this GPL'd program at http://www.rpl2.net/.

It's unlikely that anybody here is going to download and debug your
large program.  We do better with standlone test cases.  I can assure
you that the while statement is not broken.  I recommend that you step
through the code in a debugger and find out what is happening.  Sorry
I can't be of more help.

If I run it in a debugger (gdb) without any recompilation, it _works_ ! I don't look for someone that debugs this program. I only give you an example to reproduce this bug. Before my first post, I have tried a lot of different configurations (do {} while(), if () break and some others without any differences.). I have tried to debug asmb output but if I know sparc and alpha mnemonics, I don't know amd64 ones...

	Regards,

	JKB