Re: changing global variable to local variable

Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh <mohsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I use a standard library NIDS.& run nids_run() function.When i comment
> it, my program doesn't has prob problem.But when i comment out this
> line, my global varibales are chaged to local var.Of course not local
> variable, but also, i just didn't see their values in other block.

We don't know.  It is impossible for us to answer such a vague
question.  This is not the first time you have asked a question which
can not be answered.

This mailing list is not a general C programming answer service.  It
is to help people use gcc.  We are generally willing to try to answer
almost any question.  But you have to meet us halfway.  Asking
questions without giving us any useful information just wastes
everybody's time, including yours.

Please consider finding a local programmer who can sit down with you
and explain how to write programs.  Thanks.

Ian