Re: Register Usage

Hi Richard,

I have downloaded the docs and am having a browse now, thanks.

I did export the projects build file and searched it for "abi" but only
found "-mfloat-abi=soft" which specifies an ABI for floating point values.
There is a GCC option "-mabi=name" but that does not appear anywhere in my
command lines. Given that the -mabi option is not present presumably I am
using a default ABI, but what is it?

Is there a way to get GCC to display all of its default options that it uses
when for example certain comman line options are not specified?

Regards John