Re: libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `_Unwind_GetIPInfo@GCC_4.2.0'

That was the point. After cleaning old gcc installations and a new install, the error is no more present.
Thx
Simon

Andrew Haley wrote:
Simon Elbaz wrote:

The version of my compiler is: gcc 4.3.1
When I try to compile a C++ program, I get this error:

/usr/local/gcc//lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to
`_Unwind_GetIPInfo@xxxxxxxxx'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [adamad] Error 1

What can I do to compile the program without this error?

Something has gone wrong with your gcc installation.  You need
to install the compiler again.  The most likely reason for this
problem is that you have a mixture of compiler and libraries.

Andrew.