Re: Description warnings

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:03:58 +0200, Eljay Love-Jensen <eljay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jan,

To get a definitive list, using grep (or perl or your favorite text-scraping tool) on the GCC source code (for the version of GCC you are interested in)
would be one way to produce a reliably complete list of warnings.

HTH,
--Eljay

Hi,
I was hoping for something which will describe these warnings. Some think that will tell me what I have done wrong in my program and why gcc produced this warning. Now when gcc writes me some warning I spend a lot of time trying to figure out, what I have done wrong (or what could be done better). I am looking for something that could reduce this time.

Thank for your answer.

Jan