GCC-4.3.1 source from mirror - no configure file

Hi list, I just downloaded the gcc-4.3.1 source (gcc-4.3.1.tar.gz) from
an ftp in Japan (ftp://ftp.dti.ad.jp/pub/lang/gcc/releases/gcc-4.3.1)
and have attempted to configure from my build directory on solaris 10,
only to find that I don't have a 'configure' file in my source. Is this
just a temporary glitch, or has the configuration requirements changed
since early February?

Thanks

Rob

The information in this email together with any attachments is
and/or publication of this email message is prohibited, unless
as a necessary part of Departmental business.
computer system network.