Re: Getting process's memory usage

I can not run with valgrind, I am trying to run it as a release
versionto get the fastest and least memory consumption,

because it is a multi-process application with mpich, press a key
method works only with the first process, and skips on the other, so I
am not sure the values I am getting at top is the true memory values,
or that's after the main process memory was erased for the other
processes,

I tried with getchar, and with scanf, both stop only one time for the
main process

any other ideas would greatly help,

Thank you very much,

Manal