Re: Using GCC compiler

Anton Tikhomirov wrote:

> As we're planning to compile our closed (commercial) product using GCC
> compiler, new question arises - should we mention that we used GCC
> compiler and where (documentation?)

We would be happy for you to do that, but as far as I am aware the
GNU General Public License imposes no requirement on you to do so.

The full licence terms are contained in the COPYING file distributed
with gcc.  Also check the additional terms in the file libgcc2.c that
cover distributing the gcc libraries that are linked with your binary
when you compile with gcc.

Andrew.