Re: Problem building gcc on solaris9: no rule to make target "all" in gcc-objects/gcc

Hello all,

Thank you Brian. I checked the shell etc.

My shell is bash 2.05. I use gmake 3.80. Definitly, the configuration of the 'gcc' directory fails continuously...

I am checking the versions of different utilities like sed. Has anyone any clue on what to check ?

When should the gcc/Makefile be generated ? Is there someting to look for in the config.log files ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Paul