RE: reduce compilation times?

Hi!

I assume, that all strategies discussed here are targeted at C. now what
about C++, how do things behave there? As far as i know C++ is much
different, and requires completely different thinking with regards to
splitting source in more files, etc.

Cheers, Markus

--
5. Dezember 2007
Salomon Automation am  Schweizer Forum fur Logistik, Lausanne, CH

Salomon Automation GmbH - Friesachstrasse 15 - A-8114 Friesach bei Graz
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Friesach bei Graz
UID-NR:ATU28654300 - Firmenbuchnummer: 49324 K
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht fur Zivilrechtssachen Graz