Question regarding AST

Hi I have a question regarding gcc or g++ -fdump-tree-all-raw-details (.tu
file). I want to dump the entire C (not C++) AST tree the only way to do
this, without losing any information, is if I use g++ and
-fdump-tree-all-raw-details and i have some kind of error in the file. Can
I in some way change a flag or edit a method in the source files so i can
use this option without having an error in my c file but get all the
information. Even better would be if i could use gcc.

//Johan (using gcc 4.2.1)