Re: register variables: list?

skaller writes:

 > On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 18:36 +0100, Andrew Haley wrote:
 > > This is not appropriate for gcc@xxxxxxxxxxx, which is for gcc
 > > development.  I'm redirecting this reply to gcc-help.
 >
 > Agree, sorry.
 >
 > > Not as far as I'm aware.  All of this information is in the
 > > gcc/config/<cpu> directory, so can fairly easily be extracted.
 >
 > The only subdirectory I have in gcc/config is .svn,
 > this is an SVN checkout. Lots of platform dependent *.m4 files,

I think you're looking in the wrong place.  gcc/config, not
toplevel/config:

zebedee:~ $ ls gcc/trunk/gcc/config
alpha/               i386/             spu/
arc/                 ia64/             stormy16/
arm/                 interix3.h        svr3.h
avr/                 interix.h         svr4.h
bfin/                iq2000/           t-darwin
c4x/                 kaos.h            t-dfprules
chorus.h             kfreebsd-gnu.h    t-freebsd
cris/                knetbsd-gnu.h     t-freebsd-thread
crx/                 libgcc-glibc.ver  t-gnu
darwin-64.c          libgloss.h        t-libc-ok
darwin9.h            linux.h           t-libgcc-pic
darwin.c             linux.opt         t-libunwind
darwin-c.c           lynx.h            t-libunwind-elf
darwin-crt2.c        lynx.opt          t-linux
darwin-crt3.c        m32c/             t-lynx
darwin-driver.c      m32r/             tm-dwarf2.h
darwin.h             m68hc11/          t-netbsd
darwin.opt           m68k/             t-openbsd
darwin-protos.h      mcore/            t-openbsd-thread
darwin-sections.def  memcmp.c          t-rtems
dbxcoff.h            memcpy.c          t-slibgcc-darwin
dbxelf.h             memmove.c         t-slibgcc-elf-ver
dbx.h                memset.c          t-slibgcc-nolc-override
dfp-bit.c            mips/             t-slibgcc-sld
dfp-bit.h            mmix/             t-sol2
divmod.c             mn10300/          t-svr4
elfos.h              mt/               t-vxworks
fixed-bit.c          netbsd-aout.h     udivmod.c
fixed-bit.h          netbsd-elf.h      udivmodsi4.c
flat.h               netbsd.h          usegas.h
floatunsidf.c        openbsd.h         v850/
floatunsisf.c        openbsd-oldgas.h  vax/
floatunsitf.c        pa/               vx-common.h
floatunsixf.c        pdp11/            vxlib.c
fp-bit.c             ptx4.h            vxlib-tls.c
fp-bit.h             README            vxworksae.h
fr30/                rs6000/           vxworks.c
freebsd.h            rtems.h           vxworks-dummy.h
freebsd-nthr.h       s390/             vxworks.h
freebsd-spec.h       score/            vxworks.opt
frv/                 sh/               windiss.h
gnu.h                soft-fp/          x-darwin
gofast.h             sol2-10.h         x-hpux
h8300/               sol2-6.h          x-interix
host-darwin.c        sol2.c            x-linux
host-darwin.h        sol2-c.c          x-solaris
host-hpux.c          sol2.h            xtensa/
host-linux.c         sol2-protos.h
host-solaris.c       sparc/
zebedee:~ $