Re: register variables: list?

skaller wrote:

> > Not as far as I'm aware.  All of this information is in the
> > gcc/config/<cpu> directory, so can fairly easily be extracted.
>
> The only subdirectory I have in gcc/config is .svn,
> this is an SVN checkout. Lots of platform dependent *.m4 files,
> but no subdirs. I use target directory build, which has no
> config directory, so it isn't generated by the config/make
> process either (and that would be useless because it would
> only be data for my current machine).

You're looking at the toplevel config/ dir, which is just build
infrastructure for many projects.  The 'gcc' in gcc/config refers to the
gcc subdirectory under the toplevel, where all of the actual compiler
code lives, not the name of the checkout directory itself (which in your
case seems to be coincidently named "gcc" but this is far from
universal.)
<http://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs/trunk/gcc/config/>

Brian