~OT: any proposals to add provision for binary integer values

Hello, this is slightly OT but since I got information on recent proposals to improve C++ in this list, I presume there are people here well informed on such matters and so ask.

Please CC me in all replies as I am currently not on the list.

In C/C++ we have provision for typing into code decimal, octal and hexadecimal integer values:

1000
01750
0x3E8

which all mean the same. But we are not allowed to use binary values:

0b1111101000

So I wonder if this can be included into a future standard of both C and C++. Does anyone know if this has already been suggested and accepted?

Shriramana Sharma.