Building final gcc cross-compiler

Okay, so here's the deal:

I want to build a cross-compiler toolchain with an x86 host and arm target.
I have successfully built the binutils, bootstrap-compiler, uclibc libraries.

What I'd like to do is to configure gcc to build the final compiler using the uClibc libraries, not the standard glibc, which are *HUGE*

Can you please tell me how to run the configure utility?

Cheers,
  Akos

How would you spend $50,000 to create a more sustainable environment in Australia? Go to Yahoo!7 Answers and share your idea.
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/aunz/lifestyle/answers/y7ans-babp_reg.html