Re: Cross compiling

Kai Ruottu napsal(a):

A totally normal and totally sane crosstoolchain made from the binutils and GCC sources and the prebuilt Debian/ARM
libraries could really be something very wise!
OK, how do I go about finding/building one?

I am using the manufacturer's toolchain and running into these troubles. The manufacturer isn't really in the software business; they provide the hardware and the FPGA bitstreams. They provide a toolchain to get people started.

I built my own mini-distro with my own toolchain but I am in the process of switching to Debian ARM - and I am running into these toolchain troubles.

Could you please provide me with a link or some guidance as to how to build a cross-toolchain using the standard Debian stuff?

Thanks,

--Yan