Re: union issue

Hi Mihai,

For the ImportLookupTable with the overloaded meaning of the DWORD's, I
recommend that you do not use bit fields.

It appears that you are using C, and not C++.

If you were using C++, I'd say "Make a class".

But since you appear to be using C, I'd say "Make accessor functions, and
mutator functions."

Although you mentioned that your alternative to bit fields is "ugly" macros,
which you were trying to avoid.  (I still recommend accessor / mutator
functions over preprocessor macro magic.  But it's your call.)

HTH,
--Eljay