Problem about an allocate() within the linking step

Hi,

I am trying to compile one code initially written in vc++ but now it should
work on linux. The code has been revised to be well compiled by gcc, but in
the last step I have a wall that I cannot jump.

The compiler answer is:
.../libISL.so: undefined reference to `std::__default_alloc_template<true,
0>::allocate(unsigned int)'
.../libISL.so: undefined reference to `std::__default_alloc_template<true,
0>::deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'

This code is a Tango-ds, that it is sustained on three libraries (also born in
vc++), and all of them are traveling to gcc. This error that I mention before
has reference to one of this shared libraries. But if I ask this library
about which shared libs has it reference, it say (among others) that it knows
where is libstdc++.so.6

Has anyone any idea about what is wrong? Who is using (mainly or an idea) this
operations in the way to know if this is really necessary to be linked or
this will be irrelevant on the ends binary? Some friend suggest me that it
may has relation with comparison operator overload, is this possible?

If you think that I am forgeting any question, you are free to answer my
forgot one... Thanks!

/Sergi.

Ps: the ellipsis used in the path lines in the linker error means that I erase
the real path, because i think this hasn't relevance.