Compiler IR

I'm kinda new to linux, so please bear with me. I'm working on a C-to-VHDL
compiler for a University project. For this purpose I've been working on the
Gimple IR of GCC as a starting point. But after 2 months of work, I've
discovered that GCC automatically does all the optimizations I'm attempting
to do, and this can save me lots of time since the deadline is in  less than
a month. The input file I'm using is call mm.cpp and I'm running the
following commands:
$gcc mm.cpp -o mm -fdump-tree-all
or
$gcc mm.cpp -o mm -fdump-tree-gimple-all

In the first case, i'm getting the passes up to pass 14, and I'm not getting
the SSA file (which is supposedly pass 26). So if my first question is this:
How can I get the SSA file for the mm.cpp file (please try to give me the
full method/commands without abbreviations, coz I'm a Linux Noob)???

Regarding the second command, I'm getting a gimple file, but without too
many optimizations.Eg: I still have problems with copy propagation, and no
much optimization. My second question is this: how can i run all of the gcc
optimizations on the gimple file??

My third question is: Is it possible to unroll a loop a specific number of
times and get that in a Gimple or SSA format?? Eg. If I have a loop that
iterates 100 times, can i get a gimple/ssa file where the loop is unrolled
say 10 times??

Sorry for the long questions. Thank everyone.
Mostafa