RE: Signatures Was: where can I get gcc optimizations information

CARTER-HITCHIN, David, GBM writes:
 > Hi Andrew et al.,
 >
 > > > This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the
 > > > addressee only.
 >
 > > Please do not send such attachments to this list.  We cannot read your
 > > mails.
 >
 > Why not? The addressee is the list and all the members of that list.

http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html:

Policies

Please do not include or reference confidentiality notices, like:

    The referring document contains privileged and confidential
    information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
    disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it, and we
    request that you notify companyname immediately.

Such disclaimers are inappropriate for mail sent to public lists. If
your company automatically adds something like this to outgoing mail,
and you can't convince them to stop, you might consider using a free
web-based e-mail account.

Andrew.