Re: AIX Cross compile on Mac OS X

On Feb 1, 2007, at 11:18 AM, Kai Ruottu wrote:

Perry Smith kirjoitti:
As far as the "system headers", I basically copied /usr/include from the AIX host and put it into /Users/pedz/Projects/aix-roots/ 5.3 and then I set --with-sysroot equal to the base of that. I had to fix a few symbolic links after the copy. As far as I know, that is all the headers that gcc needs but I'm not sure.
Stupid question but... What you did with the AIX libraries? Of course at least the "base target standard C library" is required, including its headers, startups and library archives plus all the shared runtime libraries!
How else the link tests in libiberty and libstdc++-v3 could succeed?

Yea. Not a stupid question. So far, I have not done anything with them but obviously I will need to.

Thanks,
Perry Smith ( pedz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx )
Ease Software, Inc. ( http://www.easesoftware.com )

Low cost SATA Disk Systems for IBMs p5, pSeries, and RS/6000 AIX systems