Re: Fw: How to Port 32bit source code in compatible to 64bit OS

Tim Prince,
             Thanks for ur response. I am using 32 bit OS ( Suse Linux
             /i386) but i need to compile for 64bit. coding is doen well
             with standards. the main need is porting the compiler itself.
             please help!

Thanks & Regards,
Syam Prasad N