RE: Help for shared library(Sun CC and GCC)

Thank you.
Unluckily, both projects are written with C++.
I have seen that some libraries, such as mysql etc, are linked successfully, whatever compiler is used by our project. But in deed, I don't know the written language of these libraries.

Still want to ask, do GCC have special compile or link flags (additionally, plus the cooperation of programming) to make it linked library be used by CC linked program?