Question: possible feature for C++

Hi noble GCC developers!

Sorry for using a general purposes mailing list.

I'm thinking about some "improvement" for C++. Basically, that's about coming back to C++ from Java. Can C++ compiler find sources for referenced classes/types itself, like Java compiler does, i.e. without notion for includes? It seems, that in our days it's not such a big task for compiler. To let me completely forget about header files and ordering of my declarations. And to the greatest joy of IDEs. Is it possible to implement this as experimental extension? Does anyone have ideas, how difficult it's going to be to develop this on top of gcc?

I'm looking for some discussion about this. Could you please point me some place, where such themes could be discussed? I believe I'm hardly a first one to think about it.

Thank you very much,

Peter