Re: Need help with installing gcc

Tong Wang wrote:
Hi everyone,
I am trying to configure an old version of gcc -- 2.7.2.3 , but the Config.guess can't figure out what kind of computer I am working on, my PC setup is as follow:

CPU: Intel core 2 duo E6400
OS: WinXP + Cygwin

Could someone tell me what is the right  "build" value for me? Thanks a lot.
It's unlikely anyone has built such an old version of gcc on any recent cygwin, or on your OS or hardware. Once you have exhausted questions which can be answered easily here, you will run into tougher ones where you will be on your own.