how to make code stay invariant

Dear gcc professionals,

is it possible to code software in a style so that no bit of the object code changes even if referenced objects change?

After an object is loaded into memory I'd like to check the integrity of the code by means of a checksum on a regular base.
In order to predict the checksum no bit in the code should change.
I'd like to have an unchanged object in memory even if referenced objects change.
(this is due to reduction of test effort).

What are all the areas coding rules have to be assigned to?
Do you know of a source where such things are discussed or solved?

Something like an explicit v-table mechanism or so?

Thank you for help

Rolf