Re: Profiling with g++

Carlos Marcelino Casas Cuadrado wrote:
Hello all!
I'm trying to compile a "quite huge" C++ library in SUN Solaris with the
-pg option for profiling. It compiles fine, but when I try to make the
dynamic library it says that objects in
/usr/lib/libp/libc.a
and
/usr/lib/libp/libm.a
are not defined. Those objects are very different; they go from _mcount
to _memcpy. Without the -pg option everything goes ok. Might I be
missing some library or anything like that?
If you use g++ -pg to drive the link, it should set up to search the necessary libraries. As you have not given specifics of your link command, we may suspect you have done differently.